A-Unit Performance Half Rack *CLICK HERE*
Half Rack System is one of the most functional pieces of equipment in any lifting area, especially where space is limited. The open lifting zone offers a flexible environment.
- Fully welded 120 x 60mm x 3.6mm gauge steel tube powder coated side frames
- Standard equipment: 8 point side weight storage , 1200mm wide multi grip (25mm) pull-up bar, quick release single bar holders adjustable every 120mm and a 580mm deep spotter’s area, dual vertical bar storage socket
- Reverse attachments enable lifts in front of the rack using single Bar hooks, safety spot arms or technique trays
- Suitable for anchoring all bodyweight suspension trainers
- Available in various heights
- Available with or without 60mm Integrated oak lifting platform
- Standard Half Rack platform (U1005C) is shorter than those fitted to Multi-Rack or Power Rack (U1005B) to reduce footprint however,a U1005B platform can be ordered for a Half Rack
- Powdercoated framework
- Lifetime warranty on all steel components
- Fixed or detachable 50mm tapered dip frame
- Additional bar hooks
- Gym ball holders
- Med ball storage
- Adjustable band anchor pegs
- Resistance tube anchors & storage
- Adjustable bench dock/lock
- Chain lifting pod
Dimensions & Weight
Note: All weights/bars/attachments shown are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately unless stated otherwise.
A-Unit constantly strive to improve our products, therefore we reserve the right that from time to time we may 'tweak' our designs in order to deliver the best results for you.