DuraTRAIN Rubber Fitness Tiles *CLICK HERE*
Virtually indestructible, duraTRAIN rubber fitness flooring tiles are designed for a range of applications, from heavy use weight rooms to high impact health clubs. The result of extensive testing, engineering and a patented three-stage compression molding process, duraTRAIN tiles are backed by a best in industry limited time warranty.
- Evenly distributes weight of equipment
- Significantly reduces noise and vibrations
- Allows cables to be channelled under the tiles
- Unique, omni directional locking design allows the tiles to be firmly locked into place without the need for adhesive.
- This locking design prevents expansion and contraction of the tiles, stops any separation of tiles at the seams and dissipates the energy from impacts in all direction across the whole tiled surface.
- DuraTRAIN can be picked up and reconfigured to fit with any changes to your facility.
- Simple and efficient to install
Ramps and Corners
- Ideal for entranceways
- Allows safe and seamless integration with other surfaces
- Available in colours and heights to match the tiles
- Disabled access 1:12 slope option
High Compression Wear Layer
- Tested for over 400,000 repeated impacts with a 360kg blunt face.
Available in 6 standard colours and an infinite range of hybrid custom colour blends. Customer favourites shown below.
Thickness tiles and ramps: 32 mm. ( +/- 2 mm.).
Tile size after installation: 610x610 mm.
Ramp size after installation: 1210 x 150 mm.
Weight of tile: 8.66 kg. = 23.12 per m2.
Weight of ramp: 3.88 kg.
Surface layer: 6.5 mm.
Bottom layer: 25.5 mm raised pedestals.
Edge detail: Built-in U-shaped interlocking design.
Material: Recycled rubber from truck tyres bound with polyurethane binding resins.
Test Description Results ASTM Ref. Test Lab.
Acoustical A09-009 SAA = 0.14, NRC=0.15 EC423/E795 RAL
Acoustical TL08-363 STC = 53 E90/E413 RAL
Acoustical IN08-050 IIC=59 E492?E989 RAL
Acoustical IFC09-002 Delta IIC 26 IICc 54 E2179 RAL
Step Sound Insulation 29 dB INT.
Temperature range -30 to 80 degrees Celsius INT.
Hardness 60 +/- 5 shore A INT.
Freeze Thaw No deterioration C67 SGS
Deterioration air/oven No deterioration D573 SGS
Slip resistance Dry 102 Wet 62 E303 SGS
Slip resistance Dry .81 Wet .82 D2047 SGS
Anti slip property R10 INT.
Compression deflection 29,5 PSI to 25% comp. D1667 NWL
Compression set 4,37% Permanent set D395 NWL
Tensile strength 107 PSI D412 SGS
Tensile strength +/- 1 N/mm2 INT.
Elongation at break 165% D412 SGS
Tear strength 6.76 kg/cm D624 SGS
Wear Surface Density >33kg/30dm3
Flammability Class 2 E648 QAI
Burning Pill Test Pass D2859 NWL
Impact resistance 4000 repeated impacts with a 360 kg. blunt force. EFF
*Price listed is for 32mm Black Tiles - please contact us for p
Note: All weights/bars/attachments shown are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately unless stated otherwise.
A-Unit constantly strive to improve our products, therefore we reserve the right that from time to time we may 'tweak' our designs in order to deliver the best results for you.