Gym Gear X97 Cross Trainer *CLICK HERE*
The new Gym Gear Elite X-97 cross trainer is a well built heavy duty full commercial cross trainer. The computer functionality is simple and easy to use. With a resistance output of up to 400 watts this cross trainer is suitable for top atheltes or novice trainers. This cross trainer uses Gym Gear’s Pro Self Generator System for years of trouble free use.
Simply Fit: The Gym Gear X97 Cross Trainer offers excellent smoothness for your workout.
Comfortable Movement: 20″ Stride length and smooth oval pedal path deliver comfortable and natural movement.
Easy Controls: Quick start/stop button and simple selections allow all users to operate with ease.
Self-Generating System: Self powered system offers cordless environment that is easy to maintain.
- Brands: Gym Gear
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic Generator
- Resistance: Levels 1-20
- Power: Self Generating
- Program: 10
- Max User Weight: 182kgs
- System Weight: 145kgs
- Dimensions: L203 x W68 x H179cm
- Display Feedback: Time / Distance / HR / Watt / RPM / Level / Mets / Calories Body Fat Test
- Self generating system so no mains power requirement
- In Built Heart Rate Receiver + Hand Pulse Sensors
- 2 x Intergrated Bottle Holders
- Comfort Grip Handle Bars to allow for any rider user position
- Standard 2 Years Parts Warranty. This covers all mechanical and electrical parts. (Excludes Belt & running deck which are 12 months parts only)
- Standard 5 Years Frame Warranty. This covers the integrity of the steel sections of the frame. A replacement frame part is provided if required.
- Standard 2 Years Treadmill Motor Warranty. A replacement motor is provided within the first 2 Years if required.
- Parts required due to malicious damage or misuse will be chargeable together with the required labour costs to fit the parts.
- Excludes rust on frames & components.
Note: All weights/bars/attachments shown are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately unless stated otherwise.
A-Unit constantly strive to improve our products, therefore we reserve the right that from time to time we may 'tweak' our designs in order to deliver the best results for you.