Gym Gear R97 Recumbent Bike *CLICK HERE*
The Elite R97 exercise bike takes on an instant familiarity. It’s an exercise bike that has stood the test of time. The result of endless hours of bio-mechanical research, this innovative bike delivers superb product performance and provides the most comfortable cycling experience.
Simply Fit: The Gym Gear R97 Recumbent Bike combines a comfortable sitting position with a super smooth motion.
Comfortable Movement: Easy seat adjustment allows comfortable exercise positions for all users.
Easy Controls: Quick start/stop button and simple selections allow all users to operate with ease.
Self-Generating System: Self-powered system offers cordless environment that is easy to maintain.
- In Built Heart Rate Receiver & Hand Pulse Sensors
- 2 x Integrated Bottle Holders and integrated wheels for easy transportation is required
- Display Type: High visibility LED dot matrix
- Resistance Range: 20 Levels
- Display Feedback: Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Watts, RPM, Resistance Level, METs & Calories
- Programs: Manual, 7 Preset, 4 x Heart Rate Controlled, 4 Users & 1 Body Fat
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Telemetric heart rate receiver and integrated hand pulse sensors
- Power Requirement: Self Powered
- Dimensions: L 157cm x W 63cm x H 128cm
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg / 330lbs
- Standard 2 Years Parts Warranty. This covers all mechanical and electrical parts. (Excludes Belt & running deck which are 12 months parts only)
- Standard 5 Years Frame Warranty. This covers the integrity of the steel sections of the frame. A replacement frame part is provided if required.
- Standard 2 Years Treadmill Motor Warranty. A replacement motor is provided within the first 2 Years if required.
- Parts required due to malicious damage or misuse will be chargeable together with the required labour costs to fit the parts.
- Excludes rust on frames & components.
Note: All weights/bars/attachments shown are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately unless stated otherwise.
A-Unit constantly strive to improve our products, therefore we reserve the right that from time to time we may 'tweak' our designs in order to deliver the best results for you.