RAZE 25kg PWR Bale *CLICK HERE*
Many generations have been brought up on the physically arduous, yet rewarding exertions of baling.
Baling is a multi joint exercise, encompasses elements of dead lifting, power cleans, and clean and press. Moving bales correctly requires power, technique, control and muscle endurance. So we’ve brought it out of the fields and into the gym!
- The long rectangular shape and propor- tions of the PWR Bale require a unique lifting technique that cannot be replicated in any other object.
- The alignment of the parallel straps directly replicate the string bindings found on an actual hay bale.
- Lifting the bale requires controlled handling of the weight across a variety of planes.
- The PWR Bale can also be flipped over and used as a plyo box.
- L: 91cm x W: 45cm x H: 35cm
Available in 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 30kg, 35kg
Note: All weights/bars/attachments shown are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately unless stated otherwise.
A-Unit constantly strive to improve our products, therefore we reserve the right that from time to time we may 'tweak' our designs in order to deliver the best results for you.