Gym Gear X95 Light Cross Trainer 1845.00 GBP - £2214.00
The new Gym Gear X95 light commercial cross trainer offers both our signature smooth motion and rigid frame . The computer functionality is simple and easy to use. With a resistance output of up to 400 watts the X95 is suitable for top atheltes or novice trainers. This cross trainer uses Gym Gear’s Pro Self Generator System for years of trouble free use.
The most important aspect of using the X95 Light Commercial Cross Trainer is the reduction of impact. It provides the similar type of workout as jogging but without the wear and tear on your joints. Because of your weight, jogging actually places a great deal of stress on the back and joints. If you have ever jogged a lot and without a good pair of jogging shoes, jogging can be hard on your knees, ankles, shins, and back. With the X95 Light Commercial Cross Trainer, because your limbs remain in continuous contact with the machine, its operation limits the impact to your joints. That’s why most fitness experts recommend the elliptical trainer to people who have a hard time exercising because of physical ailments such as bad joints and arthritis.
- Usage: Light Commercial for upto 5 Hours of daily use
- Display feedback: Time / Distance / Heart Rate / Watt / RPM/ Level / METs / Calories
- Resistance System: Self Generating
- Resistance: Levels 1 – 16
- Programs: 8 Programs, Target, Rolling, Valley, Fat Burn, Interval, Random, Fitness Test & Heart Rate Controlled
- Stride Length: 50cm / 20″
- Max User Weight: 150kgs
- Dimensions: L 208cm x W 62.5cm x H 183cm
- Standard 2 Years Parts Warranty. This covers all mechanical and electrical parts. (Excludes Belt & running deck which are 12 months parts only)
- Standard 5 Years Frame Warranty. This covers the integrity of the steel sections of the frame. A replacement frame part is provided if required.
- Standard 2 Years Treadmill Motor Warranty. A replacement motor is provided within the first 2 Years if required.
- Parts required due to malicious damage or misuse will be chargeable together with the required labour costs to fit the parts.
- Excludes rust on frames & components.
Note: All weights/bars/attachments shown are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately unless stated otherwise.
A-Unit constantly strive to improve our products, therefore we reserve the right that from time to time we may 'tweak' our designs in order to deliver the best results for you.